The TVH.4371 is a 3-Way [3-output] diverter valve with shared outputs and has integrated volume control functionality. The valve has a flow rate of 8.0 GPM @ 60 PSI.
– The handle is used to control the volume and also water diversion through the 3 outlets. The positions of the valve which activate each output port are as follows:
- Position 0 - No water flow
- Position 1 - Output 1 Active
- Position 2 - Output 2 Active
- Position 3 - Output 2 And Output 3 Active on Valve
- Position 4 - Output 3 Active on Valve
As the valve is installed, care should be taken to maintain proper distance from the back of the valve to the surface of finished tile which should be between 2.77 Inches and 3.44 Inches. Also, the valve must be installed vertical and not at an angle. In case, a tile is thicker, or wall is deep, extensions are used for elongating both handles of the valve to ensure proper setting of the trim (length of extensions for TVH.4371 valve is 1.40 inches).
Cut Out Dimensions
– The cut out in wall should be 1.65 X 1.65 inches which is properly covered by the trim plate. This will ensure that the trim plate will cover the cut out hole in the wall.
– The trims comprise of well finished trim plate and handle knobs. The trim plate is used to cover the wall and comes with a volume control handles.
Any *4511 series trim can be used with this valve. Depending upon the shower model, trims can be of different shape and size, varying from square to circular shower handles.
|Item Sub Category
|Item Sub Sub Category
||Volume Controls & Diverters
||Contemporary / Modern
||Limited Lifetime Warranty. See Warranty page for complete details.