The TVH.4801 Thermostatic valve features 3/4" NPT connections and has 4 water outputs [ports], two of which are operable simultaneously, i.e. both at the same time, or one at a time.
– There are two safety stops at each water inlet to prevent water flow in case of installation and repairs.
– The middle handle sets the temperature. The top handle controls output port 1 and 2 and the bottom handle controls output port 3 and 4. Each port has full volume control capability and can be activated at the same time. Output ports 1 and 2 cannot operate simultaneously. Output ports 3 & 4 can operate simultaneously.
– Over the temperature control knob, is an anti-scald temperature stop ring which is a safety feature in this thermostatic value. With the help of this ring, the temperature of the water is regulated. Covering this ring is the handle knob which has a push-button on the side. To adjust the water temperature, one needs to press this button and move the handle to a hot or cold direction. Without pressing it, the user will not be able to rotate the handle to the full hot position, as an anti-scald prevention mechanism. The anti-scald temperature stop ring should be fitted tightly over the valve (tapping using a rubber mallet might be required) for it to function properly.
– As the valve is installed, care should be taken to maintain a proper distance from the back of the valve to the finished tile which should be between 2.77 and 3.44 inches [Rough In Spec]. Also, the value must be installed straight and not at an angle or upside down. In case, the tile is thicker, or valve installed in the wall is too deep, extension kits are available and can be used for elongating both handles of the valve.
CUT OUT DIMENSIONS
– The cut out in wall should be 8.81 X 4.44 Inches which is properly covered by the trim plate. This will ensure that the trim plate will cover the cut-out hole in the wall.
– The trims comprise of a well-finished cover plate and handle knobs. The trim plate is used to cover the wall. Depending upon the shower model, trims can be of different shape and size, varying from square to circular shower handles.
|Item Sub Category
|Item Sub Sub Category
||4-Output Shower Faucet
||Contemporary / Modern
||Limited Lifetime Warranty. See Warranty page for complete details.