The TVH.4301F Thermostatic valve features 3/4" female NPT connections and has 3 water output ports. This product meets CAL-Green Compliance. The bottom handle sets the temperature and the top handle diverts water flow between the Three output ports.
- There are two safety stops at each water inlet to stop water flow in case of installation and repairs.
- The bottom handle is used to control the temperature of water flowing through the outlet. The top handle can control the volume of water from full flow to a trickle as the handle is turned from OFF to ON position.
As the valve is installed, care should be taken to maintain proper distance from the back of the valve to the finished tile which should be between 2.77” and 3.44” inches [Rough In Spec]. Also, the value must be installed straight and not at an angle or upside down. In case, the tile is thicker, or valve is installed in the wall is too deep, extension kits are available and can be used for elongating both handles of the valve.
Cut Out Dimensions
- The cut out in wall should be 6.49 X 4.44 Inches and no more – this will ensure that the trim plate will cover the cut-out hole in the wall.
- The trims comprise of a well finished cover plate and handle knobs. Over the temperature control knob, is an anti-scald temperature stop ring which is a safety feature in this thermostatic value. With the help of this ring, temperature of the water is regulated. Covering this ring is the temperature handle knob which has a push button on the side. To adjust the water temperature, one needs to press this button and move the handle to hot or cold direction. Without pressing it, the user will not be able to rotate the handle to the full HOT position – as an anti-scald prevention mechanism. The anti-scald temperature stop ring should be fitted tightly over the valve (tapping using a rubber mallet might be required) for it to function properly.
Depending upon the shower model, trims can be of different shape and size, varying from square to circular shower handles.
– The TVH.4301F valve can be used with two cartridges. The default cartridge that the valve comes with is the Model # 15100 cartridge which is a 3 output non-shared [CAL-Green Compliant] cartridge. A shared port operation cartridge [Model # 15200] can also be used to activate 2 out of 3 ports at the same time.
|Item Sub Category
|Item Sub Sub Category
||3-Output Shower Faucet
||Contemporary / Modern
||Limited Lifetime Warranty. See Warranty page for complete details.